here is another BETA which needs some time to get polished, but it has already lots of useful new stuff to play with and comment
CHANGES SO FAR:
- new "Spirals"-random-flame-generator which can generate awesome results, thanks Tate27kh from dA for the inspiration!
- new "Ghosts"-random-flame-generator
- new "Spirals3D"-random-flame-generator (which utilizes the "Spirals"-generator)
- improved the "Brokat"-random-flame-generator (uses the ability to switch variation-types, see below)
- reimplemented the "Brokat3D"-random-flame-generator to generate more visually appealing results
- reimplemented the "Gnarl3D"-random-flame-generator to generate more visually appealing results
- any variation may be now be easily toggled to be pre_/normal/post_ - variation. This feature uses minimal changes in the user-interface
and it will not break anything, e. g. all scripts should be remain intact without any further change
- added the possiblity to change the position of variations inside a transform
- providing a more advanced editor with basic syntax-highlighting for editing scripts and custom variations (thanks CozyG for the java8-related fix)
- separate (and resizable) window for editing scripts
- new Option "tinaAdvancedCodeEditor" in the Prefs to turn off the advanced code-editor. May not work on all systems/may not look good on all themes, especially the true dark ones.
- performance-improvement of the MutaGen
- the Script-From-Flame-Generator also supports flames with 3D-affine transforms
- Modifications to ScriptParamsDialog and ScriptParamsForm to keep script params modal dialog centered on JWildfire main frame.
- fixed some zoom-calculation-bug when zooming with the mouse-wheel
- fixed some problem with parameter-handling in the "trade"-variation
Download: http://www.andreas-maschke.de/java/j-wi ... 60BETA.zip